In this role, you have the opportunity of being a central part of Bunker Holding Group’s new and exciting ERP journey and an instrumental part of implementing NAV 2018, both in the business as well as our system landscape.
You will be working in a team consisting of 2 NAV consultants and 2 CRM consultants, and you will be reporting to our Application & ERP Manager. In addition to the team, you will be working with external NAV consultants to complete the tasks at hand.
- Active participation in NAV 2018 implementation project
- Development of Functional and Technical Requirements in NAV ensuring high quality in the process
- Co-drive initiatives on overall architecture, design and future roadmap of NAV
- Shared responsibility of VSTS Team area and agile process
- 3rd line support
- 5+ years of experience with Dynamics NAV
- Expert skills in C/AL programming language
- Dynamics NAV Implementations experience
- Strong technical background
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Understand agile development methods and preferably have working knowledge of same.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent organisational skills, attention to quality, self-motivation, and a desire to succeed, as well as a professional presence suitable for direct user interaction. As a person, you are thorough, follow through, have an eye for detail and not least a very structured approach to tasks. You are comfortable working both as part of a team and as an individual. You have good situational awareness and can make the right decision at the right time.
Some travel activity will occur.
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below. Please note that applications will be reviewed continuously, and interviews will be planned as soon as suitable candidates are identified.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Application & ERP Manager, Troels Højmark Fedder Dietz on +45 88 38 21 30.