An exciting and challenging career position as Key Account Manager is awaiting you if you are talented, innovative, collaborative, and ambitious. As a Key Account Manager, you will work with large cross group accounts and be based in Houston.
About the job
As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for achieving and exceeding sales targets on own portfolio as well as agreed KPIs. You will support the Senior Key Account Managers and Key Account Managers in London and Singapore to achieve the key account plan targets. There will be a heavy focus on ensuring that all contracts in America are managed effectively as well as managing operations on both spot and contract deals that require delivery in America. You will work on setting goals, develop customer and supplier centric account plans and ensure successful implementation of these plans for key accounts and stakeholders. You will become a strategic business advisor who can develop compelling and winning solutions to customer issues. Identification of decision-making processes, customer needs and business opportunities as well as creating and managing long-term relationships are essential parts of your role. More specifically your area of responsibility includes:
- Single point of contact with key accounts
- Operationalizing long-term contract and spot deliveries and ensuring compliance
- Proactive risk analyses
- Plan and coordinate all activities with customers
- Understand and drive the customers’ strategic ambitions in relation to bunkering
- Engage the team around the account
- Engage wider resources within Bunker Holding to accommodate customers’ needs
- Ensure all stakeholders are involved and informed in due time
- Swift and agile solution provider
- Develop/be compliant to relevant policies, legislations, and credit lines
- Ensure best terms for tender/supply chain
- Support the Bunker Holding Strategy and initiatives
You are an ambitious, driven, and analytical individual with proven sales skills and key account management experience. Additionally, you have experience with account planning from start to finish, flair for business development and innovativeness, and enjoy being with clients and colleagues. Strong operational experience is required. You know how to scope a project plan and manage several project tracks with clear deliveries and timeline. You find it natural to establish good and trusting relationships with customers and colleagues, and you have the skills to influence and ultimately lead others. Your ability to communicate with many stakeholders, both internal and external, will be vital in this role.
We expect you to have a minimum of two years’ relevant work experience within the industry as well as a relevant academic degree.
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below. We look forward to receiving your application. We process applications as they are received. The deadline for applications is the 2nd of December 2018.