Are you able to kickstart our adoption plan by avoiding some of the roadblocks to training success? Are you passionate about user adoption and eager to make an impact?
Bunker Holding Group IT offers a position where you will be key in the success of how IT services are applied and used. As User Adoption Lead, you will assess needs and capabilities, develop training concepts, create training plans and define the delivery methods and content channel types that will leverage user adoption. You will guide colleagues in IT and business in how to prepare, execute and follow through the change that new processes and services require.
On this journey you will work with competent and proactive colleagues in a global organisation operating in 31 countries. You will find ways to capture the enthusiasm, expertise and influence of the early adopters in our organisation as they are key to our success. Your areas of responsibility include:
- Determine user needs and ways of working and define strategic approach to maximise adoption
- Engage and facilitate user adoption initiatives across stakeholders within user experience, change management, communication and business development
- Apply methods of training through train the trainer concept, classroom instruction, webinars, training material and internal social community tools to reach and make a difference for all end-users
- Measure, evaluate and follow up on user adoption of new services and continuously reflect to adjust
- Establish user groups across the company to secure speedy experience learning
The position is based in Middelfart, but your activities will take you travelling to international locations 20-30 days per year.
Great facilitator and communicator
You have several years of experience from a similar position as a user adoption manager, IT training manager or facilitator within a large organisation. You are motivated by succeeding through others, as this is instrumental for your success. You have a relevant theoretical background, and you can convey your knowledge and experience within IT to the end-user to ensure best-practice methodology leading to high user adoption.
As a person, you are outgoing and a good listener with excellent collaboration skills that engage and motivate your colleagues and stakeholders. You are self-organised, structured and eager to make a difference. Hence you have:
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Strong communication skills that engage your audience through story telling
- A personal drive that can influence and drive change in a global organisation
- Fluent language in Danish and English, spoken and written
We expect you are well-founded with Microsoft Office 365. You are a self-starter who is proactive and able to lead the way. In other words you identify and close the gaps to ensure Bunker Holding Group achieves the highest level of user adoption for all its IT services.
True adoption requires long-term investment. We are ready, are you? Apply for this position by filling out the form below.
Bunker Holding Group IT is two years into a transformation and our digital journey is ambitious. We continue to grow and onboard new colleagues and competences, why you will join a dynamic and proactive IT department.