Would you like a position where you will use your expertise to consult, advise and interact with various stakeholders?
Then this is your opportunity to help shape the treasury and funding operations for Bunker Holding - a market leading bunker trading business with strong global ambitions.
About the job
As a member of the Treasury team at Bunker Holding you will be challenged with a variety of tasks and get the opportunity to work with both internal and external partners. The responsibilities will cover a broad variety of Corporate Finance and Treasury related tasks such as cash flow modelling and forecasting, setting the cost of capital, corporate funding arrangements, financial risk management and management reporting. You will be responsible for improving the processes in the Treasury department and ensuring that we deliver high quality services to our stakeholders. In addition, you will create presentations and be involved in the integration of our Treasury Management System.
You will work closely together with other headquarter functions and finance managers in subsidiaries acting as adviser, sparring partner and project member. You will also be in contact with our external partners such as banks, various consultants and auditors.
Your primary work location will be at our headquarter in Middelfart, Denmark.
- Hold a degree in Finance or Economics at master's level
- Have 1-3 years of experience from a similar position in a global company, where you have gained a good understanding of the financial markets.
- Experienced in negotiating contracts with financial counterparties.
- Communicate fluently in English
- Have solid IT skills, MS Office super user. Experience with SQL is an advantage.
- Team player that understands the importance of keeping deadlines and delivering top class services to our internal and external partners.
- Challenge the conventions and constantly look for ways to improve how we work.
Working at Bunker Holding
Around the world, in 31 countries on six continents, more than 650 brilliant people are busy making a career at Bunker Holding. At Bunker holding we cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our employees can realise their full potential. Our corporate culture is open-minded and unprejudiced. We strive to be an engaging workplace where every staff member feels included, appreciated and valued.
Apply now and join a global leader in bunkering
We’re already looking forward to hearing from you. In case you have questions about the position, please contact Group Treasury Director, Christian Mens, on +45 88 38 21 26 or Assistant Treasurer, Thomas Lybæk, on +45 88 38 00 67. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible by filling in the form below.