Are you a passionate and driven communications enthusiast? And do you want to be a part of an ambitious and dynamic department in an industry leading company? If so, Bunker Holding might have exactly what you are looking for.
We offer you the opportunity to join an exciting company in growth as our new Communications Student Assistant. You become a part of a dynamic and intercultural organisation, providing you the unique opportunity to develop your personal as well as professional skills.
As our new Student Assistant, you will become a part of the communications team. The position is part-time, approximately 15-20 hours per week. You will be based in our HQ in Middelfart.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating content for our intranet based on input from our business units
- Supporting our Group functions (HR, IT etc.) in communicating new initiatives and projects
- Proofreading content for internal and external channels
- Posting content on our intranet in collaboration with HR
- Assist our Communications Officer in updating the company website and LinkedIn profile, incl. posting news and publications
- Support and assist in updating company marketing material
- Help coordinate events and seminars throughout the year
- Studying a bachelor or master’s degree in communication or a related field
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal - and you must be fluent in English
- An understanding of the digital landscape and you must be familiar with SoMe
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- A creative mindset
- Expert capabilities MS Office tools, PPT and Word in particular
- Excel at coordinating several projects simultaneously
Apply now and join a global leader in bunkering
If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact Communications Officer Marianne Dybdahl at +45 88 38 21 51. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible by filling the form below.