Are you passionate about influencing others and value fast decision making? Do you consider yourself being ahead of the curve and always overcome any obstacles that interrupt your project?
We offer a challenging position in a growing market leading bunker trading company. The IT project portfolio is ambitious and plays a vital role in enabling our trading business around the world.
As part of our team you will gain an in-depth knowledge of our bunker trading business across the globe – and a chance to take part in our ambition to become a frontrunner of digital opportunities. You will join our Project Management Office and Business Relations team in Bunker Holding Group IT. The position is based in Middelfart, and you will lead development teams placed in Middelfart and Athens.
You see opportunities, take on leadership and advocate values that motivates your project team
We are looking for a skilled senior project manager that is eager to perform in the hybrid project management methodology combining the advantages of classic and agile project management. Today the unpredictability is growing. The complexity is increasing, and the project manager prevents issues that are potential impediments for the project team to deliver valuable services to the users.
Master all the classic project management disciplines – and walk the extra mile
Your areas of responsibility are to:
- Secure successful management of key IT projects
- Manage scope and set realistic and practical goals to drive business value
- Lead the delivery process and engage the team to ensure timely deliveries within agreed quality
- Guard that the solutions are compliant with the IT strategy and business requirements
- Conduct solid stakeholder management
- Execute an efficient internal communication strategy which is key to achieve project objectives
- Apply agile leadership mindset and orchestrate agile development teams
As a person, you immerse yourself in your assignments. You are disciplined and deliver results through effective and agile project management. You build strong relationships with your stakeholders utilising your expert collaboration skills. Hence you possess:
- Excellent project management skill set and theoretical foundation to set the bar high
- A personal drive that can influence and drive change in the organisation. Lead by example
- Compelling communication skills and fluent in English and Danish, spoken and written
- Proactiveness and acquire the necessary insight fast to make right decisions for the team, project and business
Strong Project Management track record
We expect you to have 8+ years of experience leading IT projects and are familiar with agile development. You have the drive to define and demonstrate project management excellence (classic and hybrid) and hold a relevant master’s degree within business administration, information technology management or similar, but most importantly you have a successful track record as senior project manager. It is a plus, if you have programme management experience and are familiar with the challenges from Microsoft ERP implementations (AX, NAV, Business Central).
Contact and application
For more information about this position, please contact Head of PMO and Business Relations Helle J Sennov at +45 2922 8595. To apply, please fill in the form below. Interviews are done on a continuous basis until the right candidate is found.