Does ERP systems and implementations motivate you? Do you want to set your footprint in an area under development in Bunker Holding with your advanced understanding of accounting processes and system skills? Do you thrive within a large stakeholder group?
We offer a great opportunity to join an industry-leading company in growth as Financial ERP Specialist at Bunker Holding. We are one of the largest bunker companies in the world specialising in purchase, sale, and supply of fuel as well as risk management and associated services.
As Financial ERP Specialist, you will be a part of an intriguing, dynamic, and international work environment with a base in the headquarter in Middelfart.
About the job
This is a new position which offers the right candidate an unique opportunity to develop and shape the future ERP system, Microsoft 365 Business Central, ”BC”, for the Group and define the best and most effective processes for each area within accounting and play a key role in the re-implementation project team. You will report to the Group Director of Finance for Bunker Holding Group and work closely with the Group Financial Controllers and Financial Project Manager. Together with key internal stakeholders and external business partners your responsibilities include:
- Involvement in the integration - testing and challenging the provided solutions
- Identifying and assessing future and current training needs
- Assist in creating a culture which supports disciplined and systematic process management; data driven decision making; continuous improvement
- Facilitate, train, and coach employees in the use of “BC” and other related reporting tools.
- Challenge the status quo and seek outstanding ideas and implement them.
- Help the organisation to monitor and achieve accuracy in services delivered
- Introducing “BC” internationally
- Take part in evaluating new requests and functionalities in “BC” from all stakeholders in Bunker Holding Group
This position includes 30-40 days of travelling on annual basis, mainly during implementation.
Your profile and qualifications
You are an experienced results-driven and commercially minded professional with a proven track record of providing comprehensive advice, training, and coaching in all accounting procedures and workflows. You have broad knowledge of accounting and related procedures, IT-flair and best practice approach is essential. Furthermore, the following skills are relevant:
- A master or bachelor’s degree within finance
- 4-5 years of finance and accounting combined with process improvement related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Thrive in an international, and often hectic, environment with tight deadlines
- Possess strong accounting and analytical skills in evaluating internal controls and procedures
- Strong ERP experience in Microsoft Dynamics Navision/Business Central is required
Apply now and join a global leader in Bunker Trading
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Group Director of Finance for Bunker Holding Group, Peter Damsgaard on +45 88 38 00 57. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible by filling in the form below.