Are you a passionate developer? Do you find motivation in working with a new dream team of IT specialists in Athens? And do you master leading high-quality application development? If this sounds like you, consider joining our team!
For the past 140 years, Bunker Holding has served global shipping and has earned its place among the pioneers in bunkering. Around the world, in 31 countries on 6 continents, more than 700+ employees are busy making a career at Bunker Holding. We are currently looking for a self-driven Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer - Tech Lead to join its new software development team in Athens.
About the job
You will be responsible for supporting and strengthening a new development team in the Southern Suburbs of Athens that supports several key systems empowering their business within shipping industry. Together with the team, you will deliver high standard digital services to business partners. You will cooperate closely with the development team located in the company’s HQ in Denmark as well as the other team members such as User Experience, Project Managers, Product Owners and Architects. Most importantly, you will have a unique opportunity to set the bar high and hence make a significant impact to benefit the company’s growth strategy. This role reports to the IT Development Manager in Greece. More specifically your key accountabilities include
- Delivering dependable solutions in a hybrid environment founded on solid proof change and release management
- Support the application development team throughout the development cycle from requirement identification, solution design and build to test and implementation
- Define and apply required test and documentation standards
Your profile, qualifications and experience
- 5+ years of relevant working exposure
- An ability to understand and absorb technical and commercial information
- Experience in C#, F# technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft services like Dynamics (CRM/NAV), BI, Office 365 and SharePoint will be an advantage
- Experience with design documentation, SQL, ER charts, UML
- Experience developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions using plugins, workflows, and custom code extensions, using entities, forms, views, relationships, charts, dashboards and SSRS reports
- Experience working with REST based web services
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure services (Application servers, Database Services) will be considered as a plus
- Familiar with agile methodologies (Agile / Scrum)
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English
As a person you are result oriented, a team player and you constantly raise the bar. You have a flexible way of thinking and are in possession of strong collaboration skills.
Apply now and join a global leader in Bunker Trading
If you have questions or if you wish to apply, please contact IT Development Manager Tage Krarup at +30 6957777708.
Note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the applications form below.
Check out Bunker Holding’s Customer story here.