Do you have a desire of being a technical driving force behind successful BI? Are you an expert in creating a solid technical foundation to underpin a data driven agenda? Then seize this unique opportunity to leave your mark by developing and leading our central business intelligence expert team.
For the past 140 years, Bunker Holding has served global shipping and has earned its place among the pioneers in bunkering. Around the world, in 31 countries on six continents, more than 650 employees are busy making a career at Bunker Holding. Now, we are looking for exceptional talent to grow with us.
Expert in the technical aspects of Business Intelligence
We expect you to have several years of experience establishing and maintaining solid BI solutions built on Microsoft technology. You have a broad knowledge base when it comes to implementation of different BI methods that ensures a modern BI architecture and you understand the business value of a Data Warehouse as the underlaying foundation. In addition, you are skilled within data modeling, SQL and have experience with Microsoft BI technologies including:
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS tabular)
- SQL Server Reporting services (SSRS)
- Hand-on experience with Power BI and Excel
- It is a plus but not a must if you are familiar within Microsoft Azure Services within AI/ML, Analytics and Big Data
We expect you to have a high drive and a responsibility for the tasks and initiatives within your area. Responsibilities include:
- Leading and motivating a technical BI team
- Establishing a new Technical BI Strategy in close collaboration with the business
- Owning and driving improvements to the Technical BI Architecture
- Implementing technical BI initiatives that creates new business opportunities
- Actively contributing to the development of concrete BI solutions including Power BI
- Facilitate the IT agile process in close collaboration with your team and the business
- Ensure and manage a productive relationship with our strategic BI partner
In this position, you should expect some days of traveling on an annual basis. You will be based at our headquarters in Middelfart, Denmark.
As a person you have an analytical and pragmatic approach to your tasks while maintaining a strategic view on future BI opportunities. You are committed and outgoing and know how to lead and motivate your team. You are result oriented and is a fast learner when it comes to understanding a new business. You are a team player and understands the value of working as a team. Being fluent in Danish and English both written and spoken is a requirement.
Join Bunker Holding – world leaders in bunker trading
Besides being a global leader in purchasing, selling and supplying marine fuel and lube oil, we also provide risk management and other vital services for the shipping industry. Our corporate culture is open-minded and unprejudiced. We help and encourage each employee to make the best possible use of his or her skills. We strive to be an engaging workplace where every staff member feels included, appreciated and valued. We know that our success as a company depends on your success as an employee. Therefore, we provide the in-depth tools and insights to advance your career and you will have access to the programmes that are relevant for you.
How to apply
Note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So please send your application and CV as soon as possible by filling in the form below.
In case you have any questions about the position, please contact Application & ERP Manager, Troels Dietz at +45 60 37 67 13.
We’re already looking forward to hearing from you!