Would you like to become our Indirect Tax Manager and contribute to driving a profitable international company operating in several jurisdictions and ensuring a high standard within compliance and indirect taxes?
Take on a global challenge
Your mission as Bunker Holdings Indirect Tax Manager will be, as responsible for the unique opportunity, to ensure indirect tax compliance across the world and further establish a solid platform for VAT reporting. Furthermore, you will work closely with the Group Controller and the rest of the Bunker Holding Group Finance team and your main focus is to have specific experience within the area of customs, duties and VAT, to develop and to make decisions and set the strategy for the area and leading it into a success.
Your core responsibilities
- Develop compliance program to provide assurance that VAT and other indirect taxes are accurately accounted for and reported in relation to business activities
- Identify issues and opportunities to continuously improve the indirect tax compliance processes.
- Ensure that business activities are performed in an indirect tax compliant manner and business changes are recognized correctly for compliant indirect taxes reporting.
- Collaborate with local tax authorities and agents in respect of indirect tax registrations and provide assurance of compliance in indirect tax treatment of transactions.
- Liaise with the finance frontline organisation to understand operational changes and to ensure correct indirect tax reporting. Actively participate in VAT audits.
- Follow up on legislative changes and business changes in order to ensure that the systems and/or processes are updated.
As a person, you are detail-oriented with a proactive approach and a common sense. Furthermore, you are positive, flexible and a skilled team player. You are naturally driven by a strong interest in creating best practise within your field of expertise. You can keep a sense of perspective and deliver results under pressure, as well as connecting with colleagues in a balanced way. In addition, you can work and communicate across cultures, functions, and different levels in an organisation. Furthermore, you have following qualifications:
- Experience within the Industry is an advantage
- Minimum 4 years of Indirect Tax related experience affecting multi-national company
- Experience from complex and global organisations
- Solid financial and economic background or other relevant educational background
- Excellent analytical skills combined with a solid attention to details
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills within English and Danish
- Ability to clearly articulate complex tax requirement information to individuals and groups across the company and collaborate with a wide variety of groups and individuals
- Ability to manage large volumes of data and distill it into meaningful information for analysis
- Basic understanding of other compliance activities such as statutory accounting and corporate tax compliance
- Business understanding and project management capabilities
- Broad knowledge of accounting, audit procedures, IT flair and best practice approach is essential
Apply now and join a global leader in bunkering
If you have any questions regarding the position, you can contact Group Finance Director, Peter Kaae Damsgaard at +45 8838 0057. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send you application and CV as soon as possible by filling the form below.