Are you a current student seeking to combine your studies with relevant experience from an international, high performing and leading bunker trading company? Are you motivated and eager to learn about, and contribute to the development of a global group treasury department within a leading bunker trading company? Then this might be exactly what you are looking for.
As a student Assistant in Group Treasury you will become a part of an ambitious and dynamic department where you can invest your talent in a job with possibilities to grow. Reporting to the Deputy Treasurer you will be working in close cooperation with the Treasury team as well as relevant stakeholders in our global subsidiaries. In addition, your responsibilities include;
- Working capital management - supporting the team with the daily optimisations as well as supporting on how we continuously optimise
- Preparing reports on liquidity and financial risks
- Support on our Trade & Receivable Finance programmes
- FX Risk Management
The position is part-time, approx. 10-15 hours per week. The job is based in our HQ in Middelfart.
Your profile & qualifications
As a person you are known for quality of work and focus on details, combined with a personal drive and pro-activeness. As the position will give you exposure to the broader organisation as well as the treasury department, we also see being service minded as a skill that should come natural to you as well as being motivated by executing. Furthermore, you possess the following qualifications;
- Economics, Finance or Management student at a bachelor's or graduate level
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to engage with stakeholders to support their needs
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Flexible and eager to work with multiple tasks at a time
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, is a preference
Apply now and join a global leader in bunkering
We are already looking forward to hearing from you. In case you have questions about the position, please contact Deputy Treasurer, Thomas Lybæk Høj Madsen, at +45 88 38 00 67. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible by filling in the form below.
Working at Bunker Holding
Around the world, in more than 30 countries on six continents, more than 650 dedicated people are busy making a career at Bunker Holding. At Bunker holding we cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our employees can realise their full potential. Our corporate culture is open-minded and unprejudiced. We strive to be an engaging workplace where every staff member feels included, appreciated and valued.