Do you enjoy working in an international team, using your commercial mindset and knowledge to interact with our external partners? Do you see yourself in a dynamic company with a culture characterised by openness, customer orientation and commercial success? Then this is your opportunity to be part of shaping the treasury and funding operations for Bunker Holding Group.
For the past 140 years, Bunker Holding has served global shipping and has earned its place among the pioneers in bunkering. Around the world, in 31 countries on six continents, more than 650 employees are busy making a career at Bunker Holding. Now, we are looking for exceptional talent to grow with us.
As part of the Treasury team your responsibilities will be focused on proactively supporting the business with relevant analysis and guidance on risk management and governance.
We are busy implementing the future treasury system and look forward to improving our current reporting. As our new Senior Treasury Risk Manager, you will be responsible for driving projects with internal and external stakeholders and have the opportunity to significantly influence the process. The position will be based at our headquarters in Middelfart, Denmark.
Your profile and qualifications:
- You hold a degree in Finance or Economics at Master's level
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience from a similar position in a global company, bank or consultancy and can demonstrate a strong knowledge of technology and risk management
- You have a strong understanding of FX Risk Management as well as Cash Management in a Treasury context.
- You have the integrity and capacity to work independently, planning, delivering and reporting in a timely manner.
- You communicate fluently in English
- You have solid experience with the use of treasury related IT tools
Join Bunker Holding – world leaders in bunker trading
Besides being a global leader in purchasing, selling and supplying marine fuel and lube oil, we also provide risk management and other vital services for the shipping industry. We help and encourage each employee to make the best possible use of his or her skills. We strive to be an engaging workplace where every staff member feels included, appreciated and valued.
How to apply
Note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the link on this page.