Do you want to be a driving influence at the very forefront of what Microsoft and Azure has to offer in the area of integrations? Do you have the hands-on experience and architectural expertise to lead the Bunker Holding Group into the future of integrations? Then this opportunity might just be what you are looking for.
For the past 140 years, Bunker Holding has served global shipping and has earned its place among the pioneers in bunkering. Around the world, in 31 countries on six continents, more than 650 employees are busy making a career at Bunker Holding. Now, we are looking for exceptional talent to grow with us.
In this role you will be driving the execution on our new strategic direction in relation to integrations in Bunker Holding Group IT. You will be responsible for creating and setting up the Azure integration platform and the corresponding governance as well as hands on development of individual integrations. You will be working through a team consisting of both internal and external colleagues.
In collaboration with the Enterprise Architecture team, you will develop reference architectures that facilitate information integration, interoperability, workflow automation and agility. Furthermore, you will develop and publish technology standards, such as integration technologies, Service Oriented Architecture and API. In addition, your responsibilities include:
- Develop integration patterns for current technologies amongst others Microsoft Dynamics (Sales & Finance) and Azure
- Leverage integration technologies to create functional integrations based on identified requirements
- Own and drive best practice governance relating to creating integrations through the Azure toolbox (Azure Functions, Logic Apps, API Management, etc.)
- Translate user requirements into effective solution architectures
- In time lead an integration team consisting of both internal and external colleagues
You must have at least 5 years of experience in designing and implementing integration solutions and you must possess the ability to work closely with users and translating user requirement into solutions designs. Furthermore, you should posses the following qualifications:
- Strong skills in C#, .Net core / .Net Framework and SQL is required
- Strong skills in Software design via patterns
- Experienced in DevOps processor, preferably in Azure DevOps
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture and API’s
- Experienced in Azure Functions, Logic Apps and API Management
- Demonstrated success facilitating design workshops and influencing others
- Strong communicator in both English and Danish (verbal & written)
Join Bunker Holding – world leaders in bunker trading
Besides being a global leader in purchasing, selling and supplying marine fuel and lube oil, we also provide risk management and other vital services for the shipping industry. Our corporate culture is open-minded and unprejudiced. We help and encourage each employee to make the best possible use of his or her skills. We strive to be an engaging workplace where every staff member feels included, appreciated and valued. We know that our success as a company depends on your success as an employee. Therefore, we provide the in-depth tools and insights to advance your career and you will have access to the programmes that are relevant for you.