Do you want to kickstart your career playing a key role supporting a global group of companies with more than 1750 employees world-wide?
Bunker Holding Group is a part of United Shipping & Trading Company (USTC). To cover this group of companies we are looking for an ambitious, dedicated, and team-oriented student assistant. The right candidate will enjoy a role with opportunity for involvement across several business units focusing on strategic projects in an organisation where teamwork, performance and development are important elements. This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience within an international shipping & trading environment.
About the job
As a Student Assistant become a part of a competitive and dynamic, intercultural organisation, giving you the opportunities for both personal and professional development in close experienced business professionals. You will be conducting research, doing analysis, business cases and creating presentations that will have direct impact on out companies in the USTC group.
The team consists of six dedicated employees who help each other to provide high quality strategic and financial advice to the Senior Management Team. They secure ongoing focus on the strategic and financial effects of commercial decisions. As student assistant, you will be working as an integrated member of the team and contribute to a broad spectrum of tasks related to strategy and new business. You report the Group Director. The position is part-time, approx. 15-20 hours per week and the job is based in Middelfart. The main responsibilities include:
- Gathering and analysing data from internal and public sources
- Developing content to reports and presentations
- Calculations and preparation of analyses and reports
- Conducting market analysis
- Preparation of internal communication material
- Assistance to business development and strategic projects
- Develop and implement cross group projects in USTC
We are looking for a colleague who has a positive mind-set, is a pronounced team player and has advanced problem-solving skills. You must have a sense for details and good analytical skills. You prefer to work independently and structured with a focus on improvement opportunities and to bring forward new ideas. As a person you are committed, flexible and indeed willing to pitch in when needed. Furthermore, you must possess following qualifications:
- Economics-, or management-, or shipping student at a bachelor’s or master level
- Ability to engage stakeholders to understand and respond to their needs
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Strategic understanding and interest
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel are a must
Apply now and join a global leader in bunker trading
If you have any questions regarding the position, you can contact Group Director for Strategy and New Business, Peder D. Møller at +45 88 38 21 31.
Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. Please send you application and CV as soon as possible by filling the form below.