Do you see yourself in a dynamic company with a culture characterised by openness, customer orientation, and commercial success? Then this is your opportunity to become our Financial Planner and Analyst (FP&A) and contribute to driving a profitable global organisation.
About the job
The FP&A team is responsible for creating financial and business relevant transparency across Bunker Holding’s global organisation by using business understanding, analytical competences, and strong data insights. You will report to the Group Finance Director.
The job will include both activities with cross company projects, analysis and presentations. In addition, you will develop and maintain the Business Intelligence setup across Bunker Holding, ensuring a joint prioritisation and direction across IT, Finance, Commercial, and Operations. You will be working within the sphere of reporting, analysis, planning, and forecasting. You will also make budget preparation. More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- In cooperation with Group IT, you take our BI to the next level – aligning across functions and systems, developing reports using both existing Power BI platform etc.
- Support the strategic and commercial decision processes through analysis and presentation of data
- Act as a trusted advisor to management and internal stakeholders across the business
- Ensuring timely reporting, analysis, and BI setup
- Creating, updating, and maintaining financial models and detailed forecast of the company’s future performance
- Financial and commercial analysis and follow up across the organisation
- Deliver and coordinate optimisations for better efficiency or profitability
- Assist in mapping out growth-plans, including capital expenditures and investments.
As a person, you are result driven and have a strong logical and analytical approach. You are well organised with high attention to detail. You are a self-starter with a strong driving force, striving for continuous improvement and enjoy solving problems. Furthermore, you have excellent interpersonal skills and can navigate in a challenging, fast paced, and changing environment. Finally, you possess the following qualifications:
- You are advanced user of Excel, BI systems, and PowerPoint.
- You have 5-8 years’ experience from analytical positions within finance, business development, or equivalent
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English.
Apply now and join a global leader in bunkering
We’re already looking forward to hearing from you. In case you have questions about the position, please contact Group Finance Director, Peter Kaae Damsgaard, on +45 88 38 00 57. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the link on this page.