If you want to be part of an ambitious and dynamic department and if you want to invest your talent in a job with possibilities to grow, then Bunker Holding might have exactly what you are looking for.
We offer an exciting position in an international company. You will become part of a competitive and dynamic, multicultural organisation, giving you opportunities for personal and professional development in close collaboration with experienced, international professionals.
As a Student Assistant you will be part of our Treasury team and will be reporting to our Deputy Treasurer. The position is part-time, approx. 10-15 hours per week. The job is based in our HQ in Middelfart.
You will be working in close cooperation with the Treasury team as well as relevant stakeholders in our global subsidiaries.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing reports on liquidity and financial risks
- Working capital management – supporting the team with the daily optimizations as well as supporting on how we continuously optimize
- Support on our Trade & Receivable Finance programmes
- Support on FX Risk Management
- Risk monitoring and reporting
- Presentations for meetings with stakeholders
- Other ad hoc tasks
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Economics, Finance or Management student at a bachelor's or graduate level
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to engage with stakeholders to understand and respond to their needs
- Strong verbal skills and ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Outgoing and eager to work with multiple tasks at a time
- Good at planning and detail-oriented
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, is a strong preference
Apply now and join a global leader in bunkering
We’re already looking forward to hearing from you. In case you have questions about the position, please contact Deputy Treasurer, Thomas Lybæk Høj Madsen, on +45 88 38 00 67. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible by filling in the form below.
Working at Bunker Holding
Around the world, in more than 30 countries on six continents, more than 650 dedicated people are busy making a career at Bunker Holding. At Bunker holding we cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our employees can realise their full potential. Our corporate culture is open-minded and unprejudiced. We strive to be an engaging workplace where every staff member feels included, appreciated and valued.