Do you want to work in an international setup in a company that focuses on growth and development? And with exciting IT projects in a department with continuous attention to detail, quality, and best practice? Then you will be the perfect fit within our organisation!
Bunker Holding Group IT is looking for an IT Infrastructure Consultant to be part of our exciting journey of bringing our entire system landscape to a higher maturity level. In this important role, you have the chance of working with and driving a major part of the IT Infrastructure in close collaboration with the other teams in Bunker Holding Group IT. You will be working with and managing different 3rd party vendors as most of the IT Infrastructure is outsourced. You will be situated in our headquarter in Middelfart.
At Bunker Holding we are working with the latest technologies and cloud services, combined with more traditional on-premises IT. We are a Microsoft first company group.
Areas of work
- Technical responsibility for parts of the on-prem infrastructure and global Cisco network
- Implementation of new IT infrastructure elements
- Provide help and knowledge to the other teams and verticals with-in Group IT
- Vendor Management – ensuring quality as well as on-time and budget delivery on agreed tasks
- Continuous improvement and upgrade of the IT infrastructure
- Work on the different projects running in Group IT
- Enabling the agile product teams to succeed
- 2nd level support
- Stable and secure infrastructure for the business and Group IT
Existing technology landscape
- Using Microsoft 365 E5 for all users
- Our Azure consumption is growing rapidly
- A global Cisco Network (ISE, 802.1x, AMP, Prime, Umbrella)
- Client management via SCCM
- IT Security, using mostly Microsoft 365/Azure
- Windows servers based on an outsourced VMware platform
- MDM (InTune)
You have minimum 5 years of experience working with IT infrastructure. You understand ITIL processes and how agile product teams work. The ideal candidate has a broad knowledge of traditional IT infrastructure and are interested in Microsoft Cloud services. You know how to combine IT best practices with business focus and priorities. As a person, you are thorough, you follow through and have a personal drive. You are comfortable working both as part of a team and independently. You have good situational awareness and can make the right decision at the right time. You are fluent in both Danish and English, oral and written.
Apply now and be a part of our journey
Reporting to our Head of IT Operations and IT Security, you will be part of a team consisting of 14 dedicated colleagues. Some traveling can occur. If any questions, please contact Peter Winkel Madsen on E-mail: email@example.com
We are conducting interviews on an ongoing basis and encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Bunker Holding is the world’s leading company in bunker tradingWe make fuelling ships simple. Since 1981 we have specialised in the purchase, sale and supply of fuel and lube oil to ships. We also help manage risk and volatility in fuel prices.
With more than 1500 specialists in 33 countries worldwide, our clients know that a local expert is always at hand with detailed insights into suppliers, port logistics, local availability and pricing. Bunker Holding is the largest company in the USTC Group. Learn more at www.bunker-holding.com.