Are you a passionate and driven communications enthusiast? And do you want to be a part of an ambitious and dynamic department in an industry leading company? If so, Bunker Holding might have exactly what you are looking for.
We offer you the opportunity to join an exciting company in growth as our new Communications Student Assistant. You become a part of a fast-paced and intercultural organisation, providing you the unique opportunity to develop your personal as well as professional skills.
As our new Student Assistant, you will become a part of the global communications and marketing team. The position is part-time, approximately 8-15 hours per week. You will be based in our HQ in Middelfart.
“You will be joining us at a very exciting time. The company is rapidly evolving as is the entire industry”, says Jonas Søndergård, Head of Communications.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating content for our intranet based on input from our business units
- Supporting our Group functions (Commercial division, HR, IT etc.) in communicating new initiatives and projects
- Producing short videos for internal purposes
- Assist in updating the company website and LinkedIn profile, incl. posting news and publications
- Support and develop company marketing material
- Help coordinate events and seminars throughout the year
- Deliver media monitoring reports
- Ad hoc tasks like desk top research, copy writing, coordinating photo sessions etc.
- Studying a bachelor or master’s degree in communication or a related field
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal - and you must be fluent in English
- An understanding of the digital landscape and you must be familiar with Social Media
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- A creative mindset
- Expert capabilities MS Office tools, PPT and Word in particular
- Enjoy a fast-paced workday with lots of different tasks and stakeholders
- Preferably experience in shooting and editing videos
Apply now and join a global organisation
If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact Head of Communications at +45 52159911. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible by filling the form below.
Bunker Holding is the world’s leading company in bunker trading
We make fuelling ships simple. Since 1981 we have specialised in the purchase, sale and supply of fuel and lube oil to ships. We also help manage risk and volatility in fuel prices.
With more than 1500 specialists in 33 countries worldwide, our clients know that a local expert is always at hand with detailed insights into suppliers, port logistics, local availability and pricing. Bunker Holding is the largest company in the USTC Group. Learn more at www.bunker-holding.com.