Do you want to contribute to our digital transformation and develop impactful learning experiences to our offices around the world? Do you want to kickstart your career with a challenging student job in an international and leading bunker company in Middelfart? Then you are the one we are looking for.
Everything we learn comes from experience. Being able to design powerful experiences is the main quality of the user adoption candidate we are looking for. Learning experiences come in different forms and we are curious to benefit from your structured approach of research, experimentation, conceptualisation, and iteration to serve the purpose of learning.
About the job
As Student Assistant you will team up with our user adoption lead and help create a learning platform, providing learning experiences that enable the learner to achieve the desired learning outcome. Our digital products are broad and currently we work with three pillars to excel the digital adoption in the organisation: 1) Digital Workplace, 2) Trading Platform (CRM) and 3) Dynamics Business Central (ERP).
A typical workday consists of a mix of independent and more routine assignments. The position is part time, approximately 15 hours per week, and we will support you in balancing your job and studies. Your primary tasks are:
- Gathering and analysing data
- Experimenting with learning experience prototypes
- Planning and coordination
- Produce user guides and short videos
- Ad hoc communication tasks
We offer an exciting opportunity to grow from, as you get your hands into concrete tasks that will strengthen your professional profile. You become part of Group IT with an ambitious digital agenda and will report to the Head of Relations and Excellence.
We are looking for a colleague who are thorough, communicative and analytical, and a student who is able to take lead of the assignments, solve them in a structured way, and deliver in timely manner. You must have a profound interest in how digital products are a lever to the organisation and is eager to handle the adoption with the users. We imagine that you possess the following competences:
- Knowledge and interest in user research, e.g., planning and organising research, analysing and interpreting data
- Flair for planning and organising e.g., planning of training webinars and different activities
- Flair for visual design and communication – can create compelling texts, edit text and create catchy visuals for end user communication, maybe some data visualisation skills, contribute to planning and executing a communication plan
- Formulating right and specific goals for a learning experience founded on a user centric mindset
- are studying a relevant academy profession bachelor, bachelor or master’s degree. We envision that you are a student of product design, communication design, IT communication & organisation or similar.
- are an advanced user of Microsoft 365, including Teams, PowerPoint and Excel
- have solid communication skills, both in Danish and English, and are able to convert this to clear internal communication using multiple channels
- have interest and knowledge of agile development methodologies
It is also important to us that you come with a positive and supporting mindset. You are a team player and solve tasks with enthusiasm and drive, regardless of the nature of the task, while we promise to do our utmost to use and develop your talent further.
Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible by filling the form below. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Bunker Holding is the world’s leading company in bunker trading. We make fuelling ships simple. Since 1981 we have specialised in the purchase, sale and supply of fuel and lube oil to ships. We also help manage risk and volatility in fuel prices.
With more than 1500 specialists in 33 countries worldwide, our clients know that a local expert is always at hand with detailed insights into suppliers, port logistics, local availability and pricing. Bunker Holding is the largest company in the USTC Group. Learn more at www.bunker-holding.com.