Clearing the Runway for innovation – Join a newly established team working with Customer facing Digitalisation
You will be joining a newly created area committed to work with business and customers qualifying new ideas for digital services that bring value to customers. In a 60-days sprints, you will work closely with the Architect and Business Analyst taking an agile and experimental approach to deliver a proof of concept or a prototype, which can be prioritised and scale within the normal digital governance.
You will join a group of ambitious and dedicated colleagues that values good team spirit and strong interpersonal relations.
Your role and responsibilities
As part of our team, you will gain an in-depth knowledge of our business across the globe – and a chance to take part in our ambition to become a frontrunner of digital opportunities. You will join Bunker Holding Group IT in Aarhus where your areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
- A key part of your responsibilities will be to develop customer-facing prototypes, so it is important that you are experienced on front-end development.
- End to end development of conceptual prototype using and integrating with relevant technologies
- Handle the entire development cycle from idea to concept including integrations to inhouse and external systems.
- Collaborating with architect on software architecture design
- Apply your knowledge of technologies when developing conceptual products
You are open minded and thrive in a changing environment, where you work intensely with business, customers and IT developing a proof of concept that can be transformed into a product which bring value to customers.
You know your technologies and know when to use one over the other. You value agile development Have worked with customer facing innovation is a plus, but not a requirement. You have an engaging personality, and you can facilitate the process of gather requirements. In addition, you have an agile mindset that guides you and the team to excellence. Furthermore, you have experience within:
- We expect you to be an experienced developer, who is comfortable working in the whole tech-stack from DB, Backend/API to frontend.
- You are comfortable working with Agile/Scrum, and you use design patterns where applicable. You actively apply the SOLID principles to your work.
- We expect you to have 3-5 years of experience as a Full Stack .NET developer. You should have a solid experience with the following technologies:
- Azure services (Azure SQL-Server, API Management, Servicebus, etc.)
- NET Core, C#, Web API
- SQL-Server, EF-Core
- Frontend development in Angular, React, Vue.js or the like
- Typescript, HTML, CSS
Furthermore, it is a plus, if you have experience in the following areas:
- Mobile app development with Xamarin or similar
- Azure DevOps (BPI management, repos, pipelines etc.)
As a person, you immerse yourself in your assignments. You are disciplined and deliver results through a dedicated and collaborative approach.
We are on an agile journey – enabling us to adapt to business needs and changes faster
In Group IT we thrive continuously to improve our ways of working and are committed to deliver value to our customers by improving our digital products. We use agile framework to focus on delivering business value in the shortest time possible through dedicated teams. We expect you to:
- Succeed with your team by promoting teamwork
- Have experience with agile practices, tools and is familiar with DevOps
- Are motivated by inspiring others and sharing your knowledge
How to apply
Note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So please send your application and CV as soon as possible. In case you have any questions about the position, please contact Head of IT Strategy & Innovation, Kasper Kristensen +45 60 37 67 09. We’re already looking forward to hearing from you!
Join Bunker Holding – world leaders in bunker trading
Bunker Holding is the world’s leading company in bunker trading. We make fueling ships simple. Since 1981 we have specialised in the purchase, sale and supply of fuel and lube oil to ships. We also help manage risk and volatility in fuel prices.
With more than 1500 specialists in 33 countries worldwide, our clients know that a local expert is always at hand with detailed insights into suppliers, port logistics, local availability and pricing. Bunker Holding is the largest company in the USTC Group. Learn more at www.bunker-holding.com.