Clearing the Runway for innovation – Join a newly established team working with Customer facing Digitalisation
You will be joining a newly created area committed to work with business and customers qualifying new ideas for digital services that bring value to customers. As Business Analyst, you will have a key role in refining the nominated ideas to enter a 60-day qualification sprint, where the innovation team will take an agile and experimental approach to prove the idea concept. The Digital Innovation Team will deliver a proof of concept or a prototype, which can be prioritised and scaled within the normal digital governance.
You will join a group of ambitious and dedicated colleagues in a dynamic organisation that values good team spirit and strong interpersonal relations.
As part of our team, you will gain an in-depth knowledge of our business across the globe – and a chance to take part in our ambition to become a frontrunner of digital opportunities. You will join Bunker Holding Group IT in Aarhus.
Your role and responsibilities
Bunker Holding is seeking a talented IT Business Analyst working with business and customers on qualifying ideas to new digital value add. Your areas of responsibility will be to:
- Think visionary and entrepreneurial
- Having an innovative mindset and a problem-solving approach
- Engage with the commercial organisation and customers in initial discussion on digital value add
- Translate user pain points and needs into concepts that can be qualified
- Refine customer proposition and customer experience
- Materialise proposition and iterate with customers and stakeholders
- Drive the process from idea or pre-idea to proof of concept
- Make visuals to describe how the proposition works
- Translate user insights into wireframes/mock-ups
- Manage stakeholders within and outside of Group IT
We expect you to have +5 years of experience as IT Business Analyst. You are open minded and thrive in a changing environment, where you work intensely with business and customers while conceptual qualifying the idea and then move on to the next idea. Having worked with customer facing innovation is a plus, but not a requirement. You have an engaging personality, and you can facilitate the process of gathering requirements. In addition, you have an agile mindset that guides you and the team to excellence. Furthermore, you have experience within:
- Agile development
- Scoping & documenting
- Modelling & Road mapping
- Stakeholder Management
- Process re-engineering (BPR)
- Experienced facilitator
- Balanced between detail oriented and fast iterative approach
- An overall level of technical understanding
As a person, you immerse yourself in your assignments. You are disciplined and deliver results through a dedicated and collaborative approach. You build strong relationships with your stakeholders by understanding their business and delivering industry leading solutions.
We are on an agile journey – enabling us to adapt to business needs and changes faster
In Group IT we thrive continuously to improve our ways of working and are committed to deliver value to our customers by improving our digital products. We use agile framework to focus on delivering business value in the shortest time possible through dedicated teams. We expect you to:
- Succeed with your team by promoting teamwork
- Have experience with agile practices, tools and is familiar with DevOps
- Are motivated by inspiring others and sharing your knowledge
How to apply
Note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So please send your application and CV as soon as possible. In case you have any questions about the position, please contact Head of IT Strategy & Innovation, Kasper Kristensen on +45 60 37 67 09. We’re already looking forward to hearing from you!
Join Bunker Holding – world leaders in bunker trading
Bunker Holding is the world’s leading company in bunker trading. We make fueling ships simple. Since 1981 we have specialised in the purchase, sale and supply of fuel and lube oil to ships. We also help manage risk and volatility in fuel prices.
With more than 1500 specialists in 33 countries worldwide, our clients know that a local expert is always at hand with detailed insights into suppliers, port logistics, local availability and pricing. Bunker Holding is the largest company in the USTC Group. Learn more at www.bunker-holding.com.