Do you see yourself in a dynamic company with a culture characterised by openness, customer orientation and commercial success? Then this is your opportunity to join our FP&A team and contribute to driving a profitable global organisation.
About the job
The FP&A team is responsible for creating financial and business relevant transparency across Bunker Holding’s global organisation using business understanding, analytical competences and strong data insights.
The job will include both activities with cross company projects, analysis and presentations. In addition, you will develop and maintain the Business Intelligence setup across Bunker Holding ensuring a joint prioritisation and direction across IT, Finance, Commercial and Operations. You will be working within the sphere of reporting, analysis, planning and forecasting. You will also make budget preparation. More specifically your responsibilities include:
- Govern our current BI setup and support our strategic journey towards a next level platform in close collaboration with Group IT and other finance departments.
- Performance analysis and data presentation to support decision processes.
- Act as a trusted advisor to management and internal stakeholders across the business
- Ensuring timely reporting, analysis and BI setup
- Creating, updating and maintaining financial models and detailed forecast of the company’s future performance
- Financial and commercial analysis and follow up across the organisation
- Deliver and coordinate optimisations for better efficiency or profitability
As a person you are result driven and have a strong logical and analytical approach being well organised with high attention to detail. You are a self-starter with a strong driving force, striving for continuous improvement and enjoy solving problems. Furthermore, you have excellent interpersonal skills and can navigate in a challenging, fast paced and changing environment. Finally, you have the following qualifications:
- You are advanced user of Excel, BI systems and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of NAV, DBC and PowerBI is an advantage but not a requirement.
- You have 2-5 years’ experience from analytical positions within finance, business controlling or equivalent.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English.
Bunker Holding is the world’s leading company in bunker trading.
We make fuelling ships simple. Since 1981 we have specialised in the purchase, sale and supply of fuel and lube oil to ships. We also help manage risk and volatility in fuel prices.
With more than 1500 specialists in 33 countries worldwide, our clients know that a local expert is always at hand with detailed insights into suppliers, port logistics, local availability and pricing. Bunker Holding is the largest company in the USTC Group. Learn more at www.bunker-holding.com.
We’re already looking forward to hearing from you. In case you have questions about the position, please contact Chief Financial Planner & Analyst, Allan Damgaard, on +45 60 39 21 04. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the link on this page.