Do you want to kickstart your career playing a key role supporting a global group of companies with more than 1000 employees world-wide?
Bunker Holding Group is a part of United Shipping & Trading Company (USTC). The Group Strategy Office is looking for an ambitious, dedicated, and team-oriented Student Analyst. The right candidate will enjoy a role with opportunity for involvement across several business units focusing on strategic projects in an organisation where teamwork, performance and development are important elements. This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience within an international shipping & trading environment.
Working in a dynamic environment with a steep learning curve
As a Student Analyst in Group Strategy Office, you will become part of a dynamic and intercultural organisation, giving you the opportunities for both personal and professional development in close collaboration with experienced business professionals. You will be conducting research, doing analysis, business cases and creating presentations that will have direct impact on our companies in the Bunker Holding Group.
Group Strategy Office reports directly to the Group CEO and consists of seven dedicated employees, who work shoulder to shoulder to provide high quality strategic advice to the Group’s Executive Management. As Student Analyst, you will be working as an integrated member of the team and contribute to a broad spectrum of tasks related to strategy, transformation, and corporate development. The position is part-time, approx. 20 hours per week and the job is based in Middelfart. The main responsibilities include:
- Gathering and analysing data from internal and public sources
- Developing content to reports and presentations
- Calculations and preparation of analyses and reports
- Conducting market analysis
- Preparation of internal communication material
- Assistance to business development and strategic projects
- Develop and implement cross group projects in Bunker Holding
Excellent analytical mindset and a proactive mindset
We are looking for a colleague who has a positive mind-set, is a pronounced team player and has advanced problem-solving skills. You must have a sense for details and good analytical skills. You prefer to work independently and structured with a focus on improvement opportunities and to bring forward new ideas. As a person you are committed, flexible and indeed willing to pitch in when needed. Furthermore, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Economics-, or management-, or shipping student, either at the last year of a bachelor’s or first year of a master level
- Excellent academic record
- Strategic understanding and interest
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to engage stakeholders to understand and respond to their needs
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel are a must
- Deadline-driven, able to multitask and perform well under pressure
- A solid team player who’s also an independent thinker
Apply now and join a global leader in bunkering
If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact Group Strategy Director, Jens Axel Adamsen at +45 20 91 44 00. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application, CV, academic transcripts, and grades as soon as possible by filling the form below.
Bunker Holding is the world’s leading company in bunker trading. We make fuelling ships simple. Since 1981 we have specialised in the purchase, sale and supply of fuel and lube oil to ships. We also help manage risk and volatility in fuel prices.
With more than 1500 specialists in 33 countries worldwide, our clients know that a local expert is always at hand with detailed insights into suppliers, port logistics, local availability and pricing. Bunker Holding is the largest company in the USTC Group. Learn more at www.bunker-holding.com.