Do you enjoy working in an international team, using your commercial mindset and knowledge to interact with our external partners? And can you see yourself in a dynamic company with a culture characterized by openness, customer orientation and commercial success? Then this is your opportunity to be a part of shaping the treasury operations for Bunker Holding Group.
Overall purpose and area of focus
As part of the Treasury team your responsibilities will be focused on our Trade Finance and Cash Management setup. You will be part of the day to day responsibilities, where we are looking to develop the setup further including optimizing our new treasury system Kyriba. In your role you will be in close dialogue with the business and assist them in optimizing trade finance and cash management.
On a yearly basis the Group handles more than 100.000 transactions, ranging from 2-3MUSD to 20-25MUSD. In this role you will handle inquiries from banks regarding AML.
You will develop and work with the company’s cash management controls and processes, including rollout and involving relevant colleagues across the different sub-brands under the Bunker Holding Group-umbrella.
Ad hoc tasks within compliance risk management.
- Optimize group liquidity
- Reduce trapped cash
- Assist in CF forecasting – engage in dialogue with business units
- Third party payment
- Report on expected development
- Be on the forefront of new cash management development
Trade & Receivable Finance
- Being part of Bunker Holding Group’s expert group on import and export Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) and Guarantees
- Ensuring Optimal use of facilities
- Optimize Factoring program
- Optimize line allocation within factoring program
- Assist to develop and implement future financing programs
- Ensure Bunker Holding is on the forefront of the Trade & Receivable Finance area
Your profile and qualifications
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience from a similar position from either a global company, a bank or consultancy environment
- Can demonstrate a strong knowledge of technology and cash management
- Skilled in stakeholder management
- Solid experience with the use of treasury related IT tools (e.g. Kyriba, Bloomberg, MS-Dynamics, Power BI, Office365)
About Bunker Holding
Bunker Holding is the largest company in the USTC Group and the world’s leading company in bunker trading. Since 1981 the company has specialized in buying, selling and suppling marine fuel and lubricating oil to ships. The three most important business areas are: Bunker Trading, Risk Management and Physical Operations. Bunker Holding is present worldwide with 70 own offices in 35 countries and employs more than 1,600 specialists.
We cooperate with HR consultancy Advised by with this position. If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact Head of Research Anja Chemnitz Thygesen from Advised by on mobile: +45 29 12 77 72. Otherwise, please go to Advised by´s website and apply here.