Do you see yourself in an international dynamic corporation with a culture characterized by openness, customer orientation, and commercial success? Do you have the capabilities to crunch data and make the relevant analyses that can drive optimal behavior? Then this is your opportunity to join our FP&A team and contribute to driving a profitable global organization.
About the job
The FP&A team is responsible for creating financial and business relevant transparency across Bunker Holding’s global organization using business understanding, analytical competences, and strong data insights.
Peter Damsgaard, Group Finance Director, says about the role: ”You will become part of a young and dedicated team. Your stakeholders are from all over the world and the FP&A team uses our data and systems to support and challenge the decision making processes across our organization”
The job will include both activities with cross company projects, analysis, and presentations. In addition, you will develop and maintain the Business Intelligence setup across Bunker Holding ensuring a joint prioritization and direction across IT, Finance, Commercial and Operations. You will be working within the sphere of reporting, analysis, planning, and forecasting. You will also make budget preparation. More specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Creating, updating and maintaining financial models and detailed forecast of the company’s future performance
- Financial and commercial analysis and follow up across the organization
- Act as a trusted advisor to management and internal stakeholders across the business
- Performance analysis and data presentation to support decision processes.
- Ensuring timely reporting, analysis, and BI setup
- Deliver and coordinate optimizations for better efficiency or profitability
- Govern our current BI setup and support our strategic journey towards a next level platform in close collaboration with Group IT and other finance departments.
As a person, you are result driven and have a strong logical and analytical approach being well organized with high attention to detail. You are an initiative taker with a strong driving force, striving for continuous improvement, and enjoy solving problems. Furthermore, you have excellent interpersonal skills and can navigate in a challenging, fast paced, and changing environment. Finally, you have the following qualifications:
- You hold a relevant degree within business, finance, or accounting
- You have a solid financial and business understanding
- You are an advanced user of Excel and if you can analyze data within e.g., R Studio, Power Query or DAX this is an advantage
- You have 2-5 years’ experience from analytical positions within finance, business controlling or equivalent.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English.
Apply now and join a global leader in bunkering
We’re already looking forward to hearing from you. In case you have questions about the position, please contact Chief Financial Planner & Analyst, Benjamin Mach Hornbæk Jensen at +45 60373916. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the link on this page.
Bunker Holding is the world’s leading company in bunker trading.
We make fuelling ships simple. Since 1981 we have specialised in the purchase, sale and supply of fuel and lube oil to ships. We also help manage risk and volatility in fuel prices.
With more than 1500 specialists in 33 countries worldwide, our clients know that a local expert is always at hand with detailed insights into suppliers, port logistics, local availability and pricing. Bunker Holding is the largest company in the USTC Group. Learn more at www.bunker-holding.com.