Are you a creative student pursuing to kick-start your career in an international company? Do you want to help us improve and extend the digital workplace with great learning experiences? Then you might be the student assistant we are looking for to contribute to our digital transformation journey.
Digital adoption is essentially about creating value for the users. In this case, our many employees across the world. You must be able to put yourself in their shoes and create powerful learning experiences on our internal platforms.
We encourage you to apply if you are passionate about areas like user studies, data analysis, and communication, as well as design fields like experiment design, user-centred design, behavioural design, and graphic design. We are curious to benefit from your structured approach to research, experimentation, conceptualisation, and iteration. Maybe you have experience in other fields you deem relevant for the profile we are seeking
About the Job
As Student Assistant, you will become a part of our User Adoption team. You will support us in creating a learning platform for our employees and provide learning experiences that enable users to achieve the desired outcome. It is not crucial that you have experience in digital adoption, but we do presume that you have user research and communication close to heart.
A typical workday consists of a mix of independent and more routine assignments. The position is part-time, approximately 15 hours per week, and we will support you in balancing your job and studies. Your primary tasks are:
- Gathering and analysing data
- Experimenting with learning experience prototypes
- Planning and coordination
- Produce user guides and short videos
- Ad hoc communication tasks
We offer an exciting opportunity to grow, as you get your hands into concrete tasks that will strengthen your professional profile. You will become part of our IT department, Group IT, with an ambitious digital agenda and will report to the Head of Relations and Excellence.
We are looking for a colleague who is thorough, responsible, communicative, and analytical. Can you solve assignments in a structured way and deliver them in a timely manner? Do you have a profound interest in how digital products can elevate an organisation? Are you eager to handle digital adoption with the users? Then you are the one we are looking for.
We imagine that you possess the following competencies:
- Knowledge and interest in user research, e.g., planning, analysing, and interpreting data
- Ability to plan and organise training webinars and different activities as well as the capability of looking ahead
- Flair for visual design and communication – can create compelling texts, edit text, and create catchy visuals for end-user communication, maybe some data visualisation skills, contribute to planning and executing a communication plan
- Formulating right and specific goals for a learning experience founded on a user-centric mindset
Our current student assistant, is about to go abroad for her master’s degree and expresses:
“You should definitely apply for this role if you are creative, curious and have a flair for communicating technical information. The job is an opportunity for you to challenge yourself through great responsibilities while being part of an amazing team!”
- You are studying a relevant academy profession bachelor, bachelor, or master’s degree. We envision that you are a student of product design, cognitive science, IT communication & organisation or similar.
- You are an excellent user of Microsoft 365, including Teams, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Excel
- You have solid communication skills, both in Danish and English and can convert this to clear internal communication
- You have interest or knowledge of agile development methodologies
We value a positive and supportive mindset. You are a team player and solve tasks with enthusiasm and drive, regardless of the nature of the task, while we promise to do our utmost to utilise and develop your talent further.
Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible by filling out the form below. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Bunker Holding is the world’s leading company in bunker trading. We make fuelling ships simple. Since 1981 we have specialised in the purchase, sale and supply of fuel and lube oil to ships. We also help manage risk and volatility in fuel prices. With 1500 specialists in more than 30 countries worldwide, our clients know that a local expert is always at hand with detailed insights into suppliers, port logistics, local availability and pricing. Bunker Holding is the largest company in the USTC Group. Learn more at www.bunker-holding.com.