Are you eager to execute an ambitious IT strategy, and would you like to drive the enterprise architectural runway, in a way that are flexible, scalable and with services around our internal systems to ensure easy, robust and secure integration with external sources?
And do you want to join a fastmoving train to the frontier of digitalization?
Drive Architectural excellence to unlock business value in an expanding organization
We offer a challenging position in Bunker Holding Group IT where the business digital ambitions are to remain the world's number one. We value a collaborative approach and to strive for the functional excellence when delivering to our business user.
Digital technology and data driven decision making are crucial enablers in the vision for our company as well as the underpinning IT Strategy. We are therefore looking for an Enterprise Architect with the passion, capability, and commitment to enable our success. As our new Enterprise Architect your key task will be to drive our Architectural agenda in close collaboration with IT Management and the rest of the IT organization as well as support the digital platforms that enable our vision. You will drive and influence the direction of the IT landscape in all areas.
Your main Responsibilities
You will leverage your knowledge and expertise to balance the need for short-term efficiency with long term vision by providing line of sight between business decisions and technology impact and implications.
Key tasks in the role include:
- Set and drive the direction of our IT landscape with focus on enabling the technologies and platforms
- Drive the Architectural Board which align alignment cross roadmaps and promote architectural principles.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop reference architectures and roadmaps for how IT investments best support the current and future business priorities
- Assessment and introduction of new digital technologies and capabilities
- Actively contribute to the development of the overall architecture landscape with-in the Bunker Holding group
- Provide thought leadership, direction and best practices for Enterprise and Solution architecture as well as application integration & interfacing.
- Promote architecture thinking as a means of optimizing IT investments and long-term value creation.
We expect you to have:
- At least 5 years’ experience with multiple IT disciplines such as systems architecture, design, development, and integration in a global IT environment – spanning multiple platforms and environments.
- Experience from working with architectural strategies including data and integration.
- A proven track record of execution and delivery in a complex global environment.
- Technology in-depth knowledge and a solid understanding of architecture frameworks and best practices
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with system modelling
On a personal level you have strong interpersonal skills in the areas of communication, teamwork and facilitation and you have a natural curiosity about new technology and the business opportunities it offers. You understand how technology can drive value and business change without compromising cost-efficient operations. Finally, we expect you to have the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms.
Please apply by uploading your cover letter and resume. Please note that applications will be reviewed continuously, and interviews will be planned as soon as suitable candidates are identified.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Head of Strategy and Innovation, Kasper Kristensen at +45 60 37 67 09.
Bunker Holding is the largest company in the Danish, family-owned United Shipping & Trading Company (USTC) and the world’s leading company in bunker trading. Since 1981, Bunker Holding has specialized in buying, selling, and supplying marine fuel and lubricating oil to ships. The three most important business areas are: Bunker Trading, Risk Management and Physical Operations. Bunker Holding is present worldwide with 66 offices in 34 countries and employs more than 1,500 specialists.