Would you like to become the next Credit Manager for Bunker Holding Group in the US? Are you ready to take on the mission of being accountable for the entire credit assessment process in the North- and South American time zone - Then this might be just the job opportunity, you are looking for.
Take on a global challenge
As our new Credit Manager, your mission is to be accountable for the entire credit assessment process in the North- and South American time zone. You will be working hands-on with specific cases and be in contact with numerous stakeholders, clients and vendors on a daily basis. As Credit Manager, it is important that you can adapt to different circumstances and find solutions that will work for everyone involved. In addition to this, providing financial assessments as well as conducting a thorough analysis of the Bunker Holding Groups counterparts. This involves close collaboration with trading floors and the internal collection unit in different time zones, which can mean working hours outside 9-5.
- Maintain and comply with the corporate credit policy and the entire credit assessment process
- Personally assess credit requests
- Personally visit large accounts to conduct company analysis.
- Overall ownership of own credit portfolio
- Report building, analysis and monitor periodic credit reviews
- Relations with Collection Managers, reporting agencies and internal customers (trading departments in the North and South American times zone)
- On short notice travelling to customer locations to credit assessments
As a person, you are detail-oriented with a proactive approach and common sense. Furthermore, you are positive, flexible and a skilled team player. Bunker Holding Group is looking for a skilled communicator and problem solver, who possess a commercial mindset. You are able to build strong relations with customers in the oil business and you are effective and calm under pressure.
The ideal candidate for this position
- Has a background in financing, banking or similar – and it would be ideal if you have experience within the shipping, maritime or oil industry
- Minimum 2 years of credit experience and a bachelor’s degree in business or accounting
- Is an expert in all Microsoft Office programs
- Enjoys working independently, driving projects forward in a sometimes-hectic work environment
- Speaks and writes English fluently. Additional language skills are only an advantage
- Is willing to travel approximately 30-40 days per year, also on a short notice
The position will be based in either Houston, Stamford or Florida. The ideal candidate is already based in the US, but we are also open to relocation.
How to apply
To find the right candidate we collaborate with external recruitment agency - Salling Search.
If you have questions regarding the role, please do not hesitate to reach out to Søren Salling at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To send your application, make sure to go to the website www.sallingsearch.com and apply here