Are you ready to meet new opportunities in a multinational organisation? Do you enjoy modifying contracts and working with risk management? And do you thrive in a fast paced environment, where stakeholder management and efficient communication is crucial? Then you might be the person we are looking for to join our Legal team.
Welcome to Group Legal
We are looking for an individual to join Group Legal preferably at one of our Danish locations (Middelfart, Copenhagen or Aalborg), but international candidates are welcome to apply. You’ll be part of our Group Legal where you, together with your colleagues, will provide high-quality legal and commercial advice to the trading entities across the globe.
- Being part of the contract team working with the trading entities to ensure contract and risk management
- Identifying legal and commercial risks and assisting the trading entities teams in coming up with solutions to manage or mitigate the risks
- Drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts, tenders and joint ventures
- Development of internal procedures and internal learning programs
- Claims handling
- Building up your knowledge of how the business operates and becoming a trusted adviser, capable of providing legal advice with a deep knowledge of the business.
- Partnering with and leading the relationship with external legal advisers on each transaction to ensure the best outcome for the business
- Solid legal educational background with professional English contract drafting skills
- Preferably 1-3 years of relevant experience working for an international-oriented in-house corporation or a law firm
- Experience within the bunker trading or green energy industries will be preferred but it is not a requirement.
- Commercial mindset and curiosity to learn more about commercial and technical issues
- Innovative and independent, and enjoys working as part of a close-knit and motivated team
- Ability to analyse complex problems and apply legal principles, facts and precedents to recommend adoption of an effective, practical and proper course of action
- Ability to work under time sensitive environments and willingness to go the "extra mile"
What We Offer
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring and diverse work environment within the energy industry. A competitive pay and benefits package (including industry leading parental leave benefits) in a company with an ever-stronger emphasis on CSR/ESG values.
While the bunker industry historically has been tied with oil and gas, you will be partaking in the industry’s transition towards green fuels in accordance with Bunker Holding’s strategic ambitions.
We value initiative, responsibility, involvement and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with lots of passion. Bunker Holding is growing and developing, and we want you to grow with us.
Apply now and join our journey
Remember that the above description of the position is the ideal requirements for a candidate, however we strongly believe in inclusion and diversity, for which reason we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all requirements. So, if the above sounds like something you would thrive and develop in, then send your application and cv now. We’re already looking forward to hearing from you.
In case you have questions about the position, please contact Head of Contracts and Risk Management, Morten Midtgaard Pedersen on +45 88 38 00 66.
Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible.
Bunker Holding is the world’s leading company in bunker trading.
We make fueling ships simple. Since 1981 we have specialised in the purchase, sale and supply of fuel and lube oil to ships. We also help manage risk and volatility in fuel prices. With more than 1500 specialists in 33 countries worldwide, our clients know that a local expert is always at hand with detailed insights into suppliers, port logistics, local availability and pricing. Bunker Holding is the largest company in the USTC Group. Learn more at www.bunker-holding.com