GENERAL MANAGER, SHARED SERVICE CENTRE SINGAPORE
Are you a dynamic and experienced leader with a good appreciation of accounting processes and experience working in a Shared Service Centre? If so, Bunker Holding Group is looking for someone like you to join our team as the General Manager of our Shared Service Centre in Singapore.
As General Manager, you will report to the Group Finance Director placed at the Danish Headquarters and your role is to head the Shared Service Centre in Singapore. The Shared Service Centre has 25 engaged employees that work in teams and who all are dedicated to providing best-in-class services to its sister companies. You will build on the existing setup in the international setting of Bunker Holding in all respects of a modern finance function. The Shared Service Centre covers invoicing, account receivable, account payable, expenses, payroll and closings.
Your role will involve ensuring continuous improvement and standardization in processes and reporting, safeguarding accounting procedures to comply with local regulations and corporate policies, and bridging the gap between the business and finance departments.
Besides, you will be responsible for:
- Being a visible and engaging leader to head the Shared Service Centre Singapore
- Being the direct manager of five high-performing Managers and a strong team of around 25 people in total.
- Ensuring a professional working environment with high stakeholder satisfaction
- Being overall responsible for the deliverables out of the Shared Service Centre
- Assignments and optimisation projects within the Finance area.
Financial insight as well as passion for business and people
Ideally, you have a BSc in accountancy/finance or equivalent and deep and all-around fiscal knowledge and insight. You have a few years of experience in a similar position. Your personal traits and professional scope comprise the following areas:
- Project and process-oriented in an organised manner
- Strong communication skills and ability to maintain positive team spirit
- Distinguish between various scenarios and think solutions
- Analytical mind and ability to communicate financial topics at multiple levels
- Independent and accurate
- Good user knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Work smoothly with ERP systems
- People management experience
- Proficiency in English at a professional level.
This versatile job provides room for initiative. You are offered a central position in a challenging environment where you can bring your potential into play. You will be based in our office in the CBD of Singapore
We look forward to hearing from you!
If this sounds like the right job for you, we will gladly receive your application. We consider the recruitment process as finalised when we have identified the right candidate. In case you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Group Director of Finance, Peter Damsgaard at +45 88 38 00 57.
Bunker Holding is the global leader in purchasing, selling, and supplying marine fuel and lube oil as well as providing risk management and other vital services for the shipping industry. The company operates via more than 1,760 ports worldwide and is present in 34 countries with 66 offices and more than 1500 skilled employees.
The group has a long history but remain forward-looking and focused on answering the needs and challenges of an ever-changing industry.
Bunker Holding is the largest company in the USTC Group, a family-owned company based in Denmark. USTC holds activities in oil & energy, shipowning, shipping & door-to-door logistics, risk management, car activities, IT, sustainable energy, and environment & recycling. The USTC Group is currently present with more than 140 offices in 40 countries and employs more than 4000 people worldwide.